THERE’S been a bit of debate on twitter as to the number of places that bookies are paying out on at Augusta versus the value of their odds. It’s often the case that those bookies who pay most places don’t offer anywhere near the best prices but in my experience it really depends on who you’re backing.
To take some of the pain out of searching for the best value bookies I’ve compiled a list of what each of the leading online bookies are paying out on at the Masters this weekend.
- 8 Places 1/4 Odds – Skybet
- 7 Places 1/5 Odds – Paddy Power
- 6 Places 1/4 Odds – Coral
- 6 Places 1/5 Odds – BetVictor, McBookie, GentingBet, BetBright
- 5 Places 1/4 Odds – Bet365, Betfred, Ladbrokes, William Hill, 10Bet, NetBet, Totesport, Betway, Boylesports
So it looks like Skybet are leading the way with 8 places whilst maintaining 1/4 odds – good on them. Just make sure you’re getting value based on the odds of your selection.