AFTER an enforced break last week Selectabet is back hoping to add to his 47pt profit for the season. Here’s his goals based bets for the weekend. Norwich to score 2+ Unbeaten in six, Alex Neil appears to have turned things around at Carrow Road. The Canaries are once...
Last week’s double returned a tidy 10.48pt profit to take our over tally for the season to a very pleasing 51.82pts. Let’s see if we can add to that this weekend. Chelsea to score 2+ Chelsea can take another huge step towards the Premier League crown with a win...
FA CUP fixtures make for a tricky card this weekend so I’m steering clear of the cup matches and looking at League One and the SPFL. Ross County to score 2+ You might look at Ross County’s scoring record of just 23 goals in 21 games and think I’m...
FOR once I was happy to score two out of three last week. I took three underdogs to score two or more in the FA Cup and both Norwich and Lincoln obliged to give us a 5.25 profit. This week it’s back to league business. Linfield v Ballymena –...
FOR ONCE I was happy to score two out of three last week. I took three underdogs to score two or more in the FA Cup and both Norwich and Lincoln obliged to give us a 5.25 profit. This week it’s back to league business… Colchester to score 2+...
THIRD ROUND of the FA Cup this weekend, one of the toughest cards of the season, so I’m looking for some big value. Using my betting strategy we’ll be in profit if just two of my three picks win. If all three land we’ll have hit the jackpot. Bolton...
A REDUCED card for Saturday has restricted @selectabet to a double this weekend but he’s confident he’s found value in the lower reaches of the Football League. Carlisle to score 2+ A couple of weeks ago Carlisle obliged for us with two goals against Yeovil and I think they can...
@Selectabet managed two out of three last week and his profit for the season is more than 40 points so here’s his tips for where to find goals this weekend. Carlisle to score 2+ At the top of League Two Carlisle have Plymouth in their sights. The Cumbrians are...
A WINNING double last week took Selectabet’s season-long profit to an impressive 41.1 points and he’s aiming to continue that run with a goals-based trixie this weekend. Rochdale v Scunthorpe – Both teams to score League One should serve up a cracker at Spotland Stadium on Saturday when Rochdale...
WITH one of his matches postponed last week, Selectabet could only manage a single win to post a small loss for the weekend, but his tips are still up over 35 points for the season and he’s aiming to add to that tally with a double for the weekend...
|Coral - Place a £5 first bet and get a £20 Free bet.|
|Marathonbet - £20 Matched Bonus for new customers.|
|Bet365 - Up to £200 bonus at the web's best bookie.|
|NetBet - Join today and get a £50 Free bet.|
|Ladbrokes - Claim a £50 Free bet when you sign-up.|
|William Hill - Use code F20 for a free £20 bet.|
|Racebets - Use code WELCOME for up to £50 matched bonus.|
|Bet Victor - £25 Welcome Bonus for new customers.|
- ‘Appy New Year – Win an iPad Mini 2
- #PeoplesAcca Lands £366 Winner
- £1,000 Last Man Standing Euro 2016 Competition Starts Today
- £10 SUPER SINGLE COMP: 16 DEC
- £10 to £100 Betting Challenge: Mr Fixit v Sa1nt
- £10 to £100 Challenge: And We Have a Winner
- £10 to £100 Challenge: Mr Fixit v Bluemooner
- £10 to £100 Challenge: Mr Fixit v greendrone
- £10 to £100 Challenge: Mr Fixit v jacksonator
- £10 to £100 Challenge: Mr Fixit v Oxyuris
- £10-£100 Challenge: Mr Fixit v Greg Browning
- £100 AT BODOG TO BE WON
- £100 BODOG COMPETITION
- £100 BODOG COMPETITION
- £100 BODOG FREE BET TO BE WON
- £100k WIN ON OUTSIDERS
- £1286: HERE ARE THE WINNERS
- £175k LOSER MEETS UP WITH BONY
- £20 GOLDEN GOAL COMPETITION: 17 MAR
- £200 BODOG BETS TO BET WON
- £200 BODOG COMPETITION
- £200 BODOG FREE BET TO BE WON!
- £200 Free Bet at Bet365
- £200m TRANSFER FRENZY
- £25 BET AT McBOOKIE TO BE WON
- £25 CHALLENGE WINNER
- £300 TO WIN IN 12 PLAYS OF CHRISTMAS
- £3m CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WIN
- £50 RISK-FREE BET ON MAN UTD v MAN CITY
- £500 XMAS McBOOKIE WINNER
- £53k Win – The Perfect Cash-Out
- 1.30 JCB TRIUMPH HURDLE: RACE PREVIEW
- 1.30 JEWSON NOVICES CHASE: RACE PREVIEW
- 10 of the Best Weekend Bookies Offers
- 100-1 BONKERS BET WINNER: WEEK TWO CONTEST REVIEW
- 100/1 On Any Horse To Win The Grand National
- 10BET PRICE JUMP: LIVERPOOL 6-1 v CHELSEA 5-1
- 10BET’S 7/1 CITY/SPURS ENHANCED DOUBLE
- 12-1 BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE WINNER
- 12-1 BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE WINNER … LET’S REPEAT THE SUCCESS
- 13-1 IS LUCKY FOR SOME
- 14 TIPS FOR TONIGHT’S INTERNATIONAL FRIENDLIES
- 17-1 BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE WINNER
- 17-2 WINNER GOOD … BUT NO CIGARS
- 18-1 BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE WINNER
- 188BET’S NEW FOOTBALL PREDICTOR
- 19 MUST-HAVE SPECIAL OFFERS FOR CHELTENHAM
- 2.05 COUNTY HANDICAP HURDLE: RACE PREVIEW
- 2.05 PERTEMPS HANDICAP HURDLE: RACE PREVIEW
- 2.40 ALBERT BARTLETT NOVICES HURDLE: RACE PREVIEW
Recent Forum Topics
active 4 days, 4 hours ago
active 6 days, 4 hours ago
active 1 week, 2 days ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
active 1 month, 3 weeks ago