PARNU came up trumps for Greg last night but his favourite French games lacked a few goals. He’s turning his attention again to goals on Saturday and says: “A decent looking card today. Dunfermline v Morton Jim Duffy’s Morton side have had a great campaign and cemented their place...
IT’S Friday and that means a trip to French Ligue 2 for Greg. He says: “It’s been a great few weeks for goals here and like I said last week the end-of-season matches here usually produce high scorers. Picked three where we should see at least 2 goals.” Strasbourg v Le...
IT’S Tuesday so for Greg that means Scottish Development League action – both KO at 6pm and should see goals with both sides contributing. The game’s Greg are on are at Aberdeen and Falkirk. Aberdeen U20s v Hearts U20s (6pm) Falkirk U20s v St Mirren U20s (6pm) Back over...
IT’S been a great couple of days for Greg with full houses of goals winners on Friday and Saturday. He’s been more consistent this season than Celtic and that’s saying something. Greg says: “It’s been a cracking weekend – hoping to end it well. Nothing flash here with the...
GREG continues his love affair with French Ligue last night with a full house of winners. He tipped an over 2.5 goals treble at 5-4 and for all eight matches to go over 1.5 goals at 8-1. Magnifique! Today he’s coming back across the channel and on games from Scotland...
IT’S been a quiet week but Friday is here again so Greg is off to French Ligue 2. He says: “Last week it was a goals bonanza in France with all 8 matches seeing over 1.5 goals! Been following this league for 4 or 5 years now and the business end...
THERE is a huge card today across England and Europe today and for Greg that means goals. He says: “I was on Notts County on Good Friday and they didn’t disappoint earning a 2-2 at Crewe. They welcome promotion-chasing Portsmouth and given County’s recent scoring record and Portsmouth’s push...
IT was Good Friday yesterday and a good one for most punters and for Greg a full house of three winners. He says: “It’s a reduced card today but makes it a bit easier hopefully.” Crystal Palace v Lecicester What a months it’s been for Palace, 5 wins from 6...
WHAT a feast of football we have today – all English card at 3pm and the usual Friday night games in Europe. Greg says: “I put up my shortlist last night and have now finalised my bets.” Crewe v Notts County (3pm) Two sides in good goalscoring form meet...
GREG has one bet for tonight and he’s visiting some old friends. Parnu used to be his favourite team outside Perth and now it’s Sint Truiden Reserves. Sint Truiden Res v Anderlecht Res (6.30pm) Back over 3.5 match goals 9-10 (Bet365) (NAP)
|Coral - Place a £5 first bet and get a £20 Free bet.|
|Marathonbet - £20 Matched Bonus for new customers.|
|Bet365 - Up to £200 bonus at the web's best bookie.|
|NetBet - Join today and get a £50 Free bet.|
|Ladbrokes - Claim a £50 Free bet when you sign-up.|
|William Hill - Use code F20 for a free £20 bet.|
|Racebets - Use code WELCOME for up to £50 matched bonus.|
|Bet Victor - £25 Welcome Bonus for new customers.|
- ‘Appy New Year – Win an iPad Mini 2
- #PeoplesAcca Lands £366 Winner
- #WoodworkGate: When Bookies Get It Wrong
- £1,000 Last Man Standing Euro 2016 Competition Starts Today
- £10 SUPER SINGLE COMP: 16 DEC
- £10 to £100 Betting Challenge: Mr Fixit v Sa1nt
- £10 to £100 Challenge: And We Have a Winner
- £10 to £100 Challenge: Mr Fixit v Bluemooner
- £10 to £100 Challenge: Mr Fixit v greendrone
- £10 to £100 Challenge: Mr Fixit v jacksonator
- £10 to £100 Challenge: Mr Fixit v Oxyuris
- £10-£100 Challenge: Mr Fixit v Greg Browning
- £100 AT BODOG TO BE WON
- £100 BODOG COMPETITION
- £100 BODOG COMPETITION
- £100 BODOG FREE BET TO BE WON
- £100k WIN ON OUTSIDERS
- £1286: HERE ARE THE WINNERS
- £175k LOSER MEETS UP WITH BONY
- £20 GOLDEN GOAL COMPETITION: 17 MAR
- £200 BODOG BETS TO BET WON
- £200 BODOG COMPETITION
- £200 BODOG FREE BET TO BE WON!
- £200 Free Bet at Bet365
- £200m TRANSFER FRENZY
- £25 BET AT McBOOKIE TO BE WON
- £25 CHALLENGE WINNER
- £300 TO WIN IN 12 PLAYS OF CHRISTMAS
- £3m CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WIN
- £50 RISK-FREE BET ON MAN UTD v MAN CITY
- £500 XMAS McBOOKIE WINNER
- £53k Win – The Perfect Cash-Out
- 1.30 JCB TRIUMPH HURDLE: RACE PREVIEW
- 1.30 JEWSON NOVICES CHASE: RACE PREVIEW
- 10 of the Best Weekend Bookies Offers
- 100-1 BONKERS BET WINNER: WEEK TWO CONTEST REVIEW
- 100/1 On Any Horse To Win The Grand National
- 10BET PRICE JUMP: LIVERPOOL 6-1 v CHELSEA 5-1
- 10BET’S 7/1 CITY/SPURS ENHANCED DOUBLE
- 12-1 BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE WINNER
- 12-1 BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE WINNER … LET’S REPEAT THE SUCCESS
- 13-1 IS LUCKY FOR SOME
- 14 TIPS FOR TONIGHT’S INTERNATIONAL FRIENDLIES
- 17-1 BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE WINNER
- 17-2 WINNER GOOD … BUT NO CIGARS
- 18-1 BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE WINNER
- 188BET’S NEW FOOTBALL PREDICTOR
- 19 MUST-HAVE SPECIAL OFFERS FOR CHELTENHAM
- 2.05 COUNTY HANDICAP HURDLE: RACE PREVIEW
- 2.05 PERTEMPS HANDICAP HURDLE: RACE PREVIEW
Recent Forum Topics
active 1 week, 5 days ago
active 4 weeks, 1 day ago
active 2 months, 1 week ago
active 2 months, 2 weeks ago
active 3 months, 3 weeks ago