DESMOND’S focusing on the last day of the season in the Scottish lower leagues. He says: “It’s all to play for at the bottom of the Scottish Championship. Raith know they need a win to stand any chance of avoiding the relegation play-offs. “They will of course need St...
DESMOND’S 2+ double landed yesterday at 11-4 thanks to St Mirren and Dundee Utd and he has another for today. He says: “Just a double from me on what should be an interesting day in League One. Rochdale take on Bradford and need a win and hope Millwall and Southend...
DESMOND’S been threatening a full house all season and once again he came close last week. Only a Southend goal denied him a 97-1 sevenfold although 3-1 and 13-2 winners wiped out his monthly losses and he’s hoping for a strong finish to the season. He says: “I won’t...
WE’RE getting to the business end of the season and Desmond is hoping for a good finish. He says: “League One champions Sheffield United travel to MK Dons where they can add to their recent form of goals scored away from home. Two wins from their last 2 games...
IT’S a full English lower-league card for Desmond to get his teeth into today. He says: “Two teams I like the look of to score 2+ are both trying to get into the play-off places. First up are Southend at home to mid-table MK Dons. “It looks like a...
THERE was no joy for Desmond last weekend and he’s a day less to look at his latest tips. He says: “Two teams I like the look of this Easter Friday are both in contention for play-off places in League Two. “Exeter take on a Barnet side safe from...
TWO teams Desmond likes the look of on Saturday are both in good form and fighting at different ends of their respective leagues. He says: “In League Two Blackpool take on Grimsby where the hosts sit just two points outside the play-off places. “With six games to go and four at home...
DESMOND’S glad to see the end of March and hoping April will be much better with all to play for now. He says: “Two teams I like the look of this Saturday to score 2+ goals are Southend and Stevenage. Southend take on Oldham in League One where the hosts...
DESMOND dreads international weekends but at least Leagues One and Two in England and Scottish leagues have some action. He says: “I like the look of Blackpool at home to Hartlepool. The hosts sit a point outside the play-off places and are in pretty good form with 4 wins and...
SCUNTHORPE’S last-minute winner in midweek earned Desmond a nice 9-2 winning treble and he’s hoping for more success today. He says: “Two teams I like the look of on Saturday both scored 4 goals away from home last time out. After a couple of impressive away wins, scoring four each...
|Coral - Place a £5 first bet and get a £20 Free bet.|
|Marathonbet - £20 Matched Bonus for new customers.|
|Bet365 - Up to £200 bonus at the web's best bookie.|
|NetBet - Join today and get a £50 Free bet.|
|Ladbrokes - Claim a £50 Free bet when you sign-up.|
|William Hill - Use code F20 for a free £20 bet.|
|Racebets - Use code WELCOME for up to £50 matched bonus.|
|Bet Victor - £25 Welcome Bonus for new customers.|
- ‘Appy New Year – Win an iPad Mini 2
- #PeoplesAcca Lands £366 Winner
- #WoodworkGate: When Bookies Get It Wrong
- £1,000 Last Man Standing Euro 2016 Competition Starts Today
- £10 SUPER SINGLE COMP: 16 DEC
- £10 to £100 Betting Challenge: Mr Fixit v Sa1nt
- £10 to £100 Challenge: And We Have a Winner
- £10 to £100 Challenge: Mr Fixit v Bluemooner
- £10 to £100 Challenge: Mr Fixit v greendrone
- £10 to £100 Challenge: Mr Fixit v jacksonator
- £10 to £100 Challenge: Mr Fixit v Oxyuris
- £10-£100 Challenge: Mr Fixit v Greg Browning
- £100 AT BODOG TO BE WON
- £100 BODOG COMPETITION
- £100 BODOG COMPETITION
- £100 BODOG FREE BET TO BE WON
- £100k WIN ON OUTSIDERS
- £1286: HERE ARE THE WINNERS
- £175k LOSER MEETS UP WITH BONY
- £20 GOLDEN GOAL COMPETITION: 17 MAR
- £200 BODOG BETS TO BET WON
- £200 BODOG COMPETITION
- £200 BODOG FREE BET TO BE WON!
- £200 Free Bet at Bet365
- £200m TRANSFER FRENZY
- £25 BET AT McBOOKIE TO BE WON
- £25 CHALLENGE WINNER
- £300 TO WIN IN 12 PLAYS OF CHRISTMAS
- £3m CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WIN
- £50 RISK-FREE BET ON MAN UTD v MAN CITY
- £500 XMAS McBOOKIE WINNER
- £53k Win – The Perfect Cash-Out
- 1.30 JCB TRIUMPH HURDLE: RACE PREVIEW
- 1.30 JEWSON NOVICES CHASE: RACE PREVIEW
- 10 of the Best Weekend Bookies Offers
- 100-1 BONKERS BET WINNER: WEEK TWO CONTEST REVIEW
- 100/1 On Any Horse To Win The Grand National
- 10BET PRICE JUMP: LIVERPOOL 6-1 v CHELSEA 5-1
- 10BET’S 7/1 CITY/SPURS ENHANCED DOUBLE
- 12-1 BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE WINNER
- 12-1 BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE WINNER … LET’S REPEAT THE SUCCESS
- 13-1 IS LUCKY FOR SOME
- 14 TIPS FOR TONIGHT’S INTERNATIONAL FRIENDLIES
- 17-1 BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE WINNER
- 17-2 WINNER GOOD … BUT NO CIGARS
- 18-1 BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE WINNER
- 188BET’S NEW FOOTBALL PREDICTOR
- 19 MUST-HAVE SPECIAL OFFERS FOR CHELTENHAM
- 2.05 COUNTY HANDICAP HURDLE: RACE PREVIEW
- 2.05 PERTEMPS HANDICAP HURDLE: RACE PREVIEW
Recent Forum Topics
active 3 weeks, 3 days ago
active 3 weeks, 3 days ago
active 1 month, 4 weeks ago
active 3 months, 2 weeks ago
active 4 months, 3 weeks ago