A DECENT night on Tuesday (nearly a great one) returned Desmond to profit. He says: “Saturdays card looks a tricky one but two teams I like to score 2+ goals are Championship play-off contenders Norwich and Sheffield Wednesday. “Norwich travel to Burton where they will be looking to continue their good...
THERE is a massive midweek card in England and Desmond has picked out his best bets for goals. He says: “Two teams I like the look on this busy Tuesday card scored 7 goals between them on Saturday. “In the championship Derby take on Cardiff and Ladbrokes offer 5-4 on...
IT WAS tough luck for Desmond last week but as always he’s aiming to bounce back. He says: “I’m sure I wasn’t the only one to be let down by Doncaster last week and it’s back in to League Two today for Mansfield and Yeovil. First up are Mansfield at...
DESMOND landed two winners out of three last week to finish January in profit. He says: “It was good to land the 2+ goals bet last week and and hopefully I can continue that into February where this Saturday I like two teams in League 2. “First up are...
BY his own admission last week was a disaster for Desmond but he’s hoping to bounce back on Saturday. He says: “The less said about last week the better. Two teams I like the look of this Saturday are Norwich and Morton. Norwich take on Birmingham at Carrow Road...
DESMOND’S level pegging for the month and hoping for a good day. He says: “Two teams I like the look of on Saturday are Rochdale and Barnet. Rochdale have the best joint home record in League One where they average two goals. “With 12 goals scored in their last...
DESMOND’S threatened a full house several times and was a QPR goal away from a last Saturday. He says: “At least there was some profit with the btts double and over 2.5 goals treble both coming in. On Saturday two teams I like the look of are Plymouth and...
DESMOND’S banking on 2017 being better than end of 2016 and he’s hoping for goals today. He says: “Happy new year and I wish you all the best for 2017. December was a terrible month for me after being let down too many times by just the one goal....
DESMOND’S hoping for one last hoorah before the bells sound to end 2016. December’s been a disappointing month but he’s hoping for a good day. He says: “It’s been a really poor December with Doncaster letting me down last week, one goal short yet again. Hopefully Peterborough and Plymouth...
DESMOND’S been one goal out on his main bet the past two weeks but hopes to land Monday’s effort and give punters a belated Christmas present. He says: “I steered clear of the Scottish games on Saturday but Monday sees a full card in the English leagues and you can...
|Coral - Place a £5 first bet and get a £20 Free bet.|
|Marathonbet - £20 Matched Bonus for new customers.|
|Bet365 - Up to £200 bonus at the web's best bookie.|
|NetBet - Join today and get a £50 Free bet.|
|Ladbrokes - Claim a £50 Free bet when you sign-up.|
|William Hill - Use code F20 for a free £20 bet.|
|Racebets - Use code WELCOME for up to £50 matched bonus.|
|Bet Victor - £25 Welcome Bonus for new customers.|
- ‘Appy New Year – Win an iPad Mini 2
- #PeoplesAcca Lands £366 Winner
- £1,000 Last Man Standing Euro 2016 Competition Starts Today
- £10 SUPER SINGLE COMP: 16 DEC
- £10 to £100 Betting Challenge: Mr Fixit v Sa1nt
- £10 to £100 Challenge: And We Have a Winner
- £10 to £100 Challenge: Mr Fixit v Bluemooner
- £10 to £100 Challenge: Mr Fixit v greendrone
- £10 to £100 Challenge: Mr Fixit v jacksonator
- £10 to £100 Challenge: Mr Fixit v Oxyuris
- £10-£100 Challenge: Mr Fixit v Greg Browning
- £100 AT BODOG TO BE WON
- £100 BODOG COMPETITION
- £100 BODOG COMPETITION
- £100 BODOG FREE BET TO BE WON
- £100k WIN ON OUTSIDERS
- £1286: HERE ARE THE WINNERS
- £175k LOSER MEETS UP WITH BONY
- £20 GOLDEN GOAL COMPETITION: 17 MAR
- £200 BODOG BETS TO BET WON
- £200 BODOG COMPETITION
- £200 BODOG FREE BET TO BE WON!
- £200 Free Bet at Bet365
- £200m TRANSFER FRENZY
- £25 BET AT McBOOKIE TO BE WON
- £25 CHALLENGE WINNER
- £300 TO WIN IN 12 PLAYS OF CHRISTMAS
- £3m CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WIN
- £50 RISK-FREE BET ON MAN UTD v MAN CITY
- £500 XMAS McBOOKIE WINNER
- £53k Win – The Perfect Cash-Out
- 1.30 JCB TRIUMPH HURDLE: RACE PREVIEW
- 1.30 JEWSON NOVICES CHASE: RACE PREVIEW
- 10 of the Best Weekend Bookies Offers
- 100-1 BONKERS BET WINNER: WEEK TWO CONTEST REVIEW
- 100/1 On Any Horse To Win The Grand National
- 10BET PRICE JUMP: LIVERPOOL 6-1 v CHELSEA 5-1
- 10BET’S 7/1 CITY/SPURS ENHANCED DOUBLE
- 12-1 BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE WINNER
- 12-1 BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE WINNER … LET’S REPEAT THE SUCCESS
- 13-1 IS LUCKY FOR SOME
- 14 TIPS FOR TONIGHT’S INTERNATIONAL FRIENDLIES
- 17-1 BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE WINNER
- 17-2 WINNER GOOD … BUT NO CIGARS
- 18-1 BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE WINNER
- 188BET’S NEW FOOTBALL PREDICTOR
- 19 MUST-HAVE SPECIAL OFFERS FOR CHELTENHAM
- 2.05 COUNTY HANDICAP HURDLE: RACE PREVIEW
- 2.05 PERTEMPS HANDICAP HURDLE: RACE PREVIEW
- 2.40 ALBERT BARTLETT NOVICES HURDLE: RACE PREVIEW
Recent Forum Topics
active 4 days, 4 hours ago
active 6 days, 4 hours ago
active 1 week, 2 days ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
active 1 month, 3 weeks ago