DESMOND dreads international weekends but at least Leagues One and Two in England and Scottish leagues have some action. He says: “I like the look of Blackpool at home to Hartlepool. The hosts sit a point outside the play-off places and are in pretty good form with 4 wins and...
SCUNTHORPE’S last-minute winner in midweek earned Desmond a nice 9-2 winning treble and he’s hoping for more success today. He says: “Two teams I like the look of on Saturday both scored 4 goals away from home last time out. After a couple of impressive away wins, scoring four each...
IT was a poor Saturday for Desmond who has work to do to return to profit for March. He says: “I’m on two teams tonight who had great away wins on Saturday. Accrington take on Orient after a good 2-0 win at Exeter. Accrington are unbeaten in their last six,...
THERE are a few teams Desmond fancies this week so let’s hope he’s narrowed it down to the right ones. He says: “To score 2+ teams I looked at include3d Newcastle, Norwich, Doncaster and Hearts but in the end I’ve gone for Cardiff and Exeter. “Cardiff take on Birmingham...
IT’S a tough looking card on Saturday but Desmond is hoping to land some goals winners. He says: “Two teams I like the look of are Brighton and Shrewsbury. In the Championship Brighton travel to the City Ground to take on Nottingham Forest. “A win would put second-placed Brighton...
A DECENT 2+ double on Saturday put Desmond back in profit for February and he’s hoping to end the month on a high tonight. He says: “I’s starting with two teams in League One who are fighting for automatic promotion. Bolton take on bristol Rovers at the Macron Stadium...
DESMOND managed one winner out of three last week although Derby tripped him up in midweek. He says: “It’s all about Sky Bet League 2 for me on Saturday and hopefully there will be plenty of goals. “Doncaster sit top of the pile and after a recent poor spell...
DESMOND’S been on a decent run and he’s back with a midweek special. He says: “Just two teams I like the look of this Tuesday are Championship sides Derby and QPR. Derby take on Burton after having a break at the weekend but with 9 goals scored in their...
A DECENT night on Tuesday (nearly a great one) returned Desmond to profit. He says: “Saturdays card looks a tricky one but two teams I like to score 2+ goals are Championship play-off contenders Norwich and Sheffield Wednesday. “Norwich travel to Burton where they will be looking to continue their good...
THERE is a massive midweek card in England and Desmond has picked out his best bets for goals. He says: “Two teams I like the look on this busy Tuesday card scored 7 goals between them on Saturday. “In the championship Derby take on Cardiff and Ladbrokes offer 5-4 on...
|Coral - Place a £5 first bet and get a £20 Free bet.|
|Marathonbet - £20 Matched Bonus for new customers.|
|Bet365 - Up to £200 bonus at the web's best bookie.|
|NetBet - Join today and get a £50 Free bet.|
|Ladbrokes - Claim a £50 Free bet when you sign-up.|
|William Hill - Use code F20 for a free £20 bet.|
|Racebets - Use code WELCOME for up to £50 matched bonus.|
|Bet Victor - £25 Welcome Bonus for new customers.|
- ‘Appy New Year – Win an iPad Mini 2
- #PeoplesAcca Lands £366 Winner
- #WoodworkGate: When Bookies Get It Wrong
- £1,000 Last Man Standing Euro 2016 Competition Starts Today
- £10 SUPER SINGLE COMP: 16 DEC
- £10 to £100 Betting Challenge: Mr Fixit v Sa1nt
- £10 to £100 Challenge: And We Have a Winner
- £10 to £100 Challenge: Mr Fixit v Bluemooner
- £10 to £100 Challenge: Mr Fixit v greendrone
- £10 to £100 Challenge: Mr Fixit v jacksonator
- £10 to £100 Challenge: Mr Fixit v Oxyuris
- £10-£100 Challenge: Mr Fixit v Greg Browning
- £100 AT BODOG TO BE WON
- £100 BODOG COMPETITION
- £100 BODOG COMPETITION
- £100 BODOG FREE BET TO BE WON
- £100k WIN ON OUTSIDERS
- £1286: HERE ARE THE WINNERS
- £175k LOSER MEETS UP WITH BONY
- £20 GOLDEN GOAL COMPETITION: 17 MAR
- £200 BODOG BETS TO BET WON
- £200 BODOG COMPETITION
- £200 BODOG FREE BET TO BE WON!
- £200 Free Bet at Bet365
- £200m TRANSFER FRENZY
- £25 BET AT McBOOKIE TO BE WON
- £25 CHALLENGE WINNER
- £300 TO WIN IN 12 PLAYS OF CHRISTMAS
- £3m CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WIN
- £50 RISK-FREE BET ON MAN UTD v MAN CITY
- £500 XMAS McBOOKIE WINNER
- £53k Win – The Perfect Cash-Out
- 1.30 JCB TRIUMPH HURDLE: RACE PREVIEW
- 1.30 JEWSON NOVICES CHASE: RACE PREVIEW
- 10 of the Best Weekend Bookies Offers
- 100-1 BONKERS BET WINNER: WEEK TWO CONTEST REVIEW
- 100/1 On Any Horse To Win The Grand National
- 10BET PRICE JUMP: LIVERPOOL 6-1 v CHELSEA 5-1
- 10BET’S 7/1 CITY/SPURS ENHANCED DOUBLE
- 12-1 BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE WINNER
- 12-1 BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE WINNER … LET’S REPEAT THE SUCCESS
- 13-1 IS LUCKY FOR SOME
- 14 TIPS FOR TONIGHT’S INTERNATIONAL FRIENDLIES
- 17-1 BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE WINNER
- 17-2 WINNER GOOD … BUT NO CIGARS
- 18-1 BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE WINNER
- 188BET’S NEW FOOTBALL PREDICTOR
- 19 MUST-HAVE SPECIAL OFFERS FOR CHELTENHAM
- 2.05 COUNTY HANDICAP HURDLE: RACE PREVIEW
- 2.05 PERTEMPS HANDICAP HURDLE: RACE PREVIEW
Recent Forum Topics
active 1 month ago
active 1 month, 1 week ago
active 1 month, 1 week ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
active 2 months, 3 weeks ago