THEY say £1million ain’t what it used to be but … it would be life-changing money for most of us and who wouldn’t take the chance to win that kind of jackpot, especially when you can play absolutely FREE!
That’s the prize on offer on Soccer Saturday Super 6, Sky’s free-to-play score prediction game. All you need to do is guess the correct score in six matches on Boxing Day to be in with the chance of scooping £1MILLION! Even if the jackpot isn’t won the highest scoring player will win £10,000.
You need to open or already have a Super 6 or Skybet account. To open a new one click the button below.
Here are the some pointers to help you predict the scores in the 6 matches.
Arsenal v West Brom
- Arsenal have lost just one of their last 11 Premier League games against West Brom, winning eight of them (D2).
- The Baggies’ only away Premier League win versus Arsenal came in September 2010, as they ran out 3-2 winners at the Emirates (D1 L8).
- The last time West Brom played Arsenal on Boxing Day was in 2002 – going 1-0 up before losing 2-1 to the Gunners.
Burnley v Middlesbrough
- Burnley are winless in their last six league games against Middlesbrough, failing to score in four of those contests (D2 L4).
- Boro have lost just one of their last seven visits to Turf Moor in the league (W3 D3).
- Burnley have failed to score in their last three Boxing Day games, one of which was against Boro in 2013 (L3).
- Middlesbrough have won their last five Boxing Day clashes without conceding a single goal.
Chelsea v Bournemouth
- Chelsea have won five of their previous seven games in all competitions against Bournemouth, losing the other two.
- However, the Cherries did beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge last season 1-0, thanks to a goal from Glenn Murray.
- Chelsea haven’t lost a league game on Boxing Day since being beaten by Charlton 4-2 in 2003 (W6 D5 L0 since).
- If Chelsea win this match, they’ll set an outright club top-flight record of 12 successive league wins, beating a run of 11 wins set in September 2009.
Leicester v Everton
- Leicester did the double over Everton last season on their way to the title, the first time they had done that since 1985/86. However, these are Everton’s only defeats to Leicester in 13 league games (W2 D9).
- The Foxes haven’t won a Premier League Boxing Day match since beating Sheffield Wednesday 1-0 in 1998 (D1 L5).
- Everton are unbeaten in their last four Premier League away games on Boxing Day, scoring exactly one goal in each match (W2 D2 L0).
- The Foxes have conceded a goal in each of their last 10 Premier League games – only bottom of the league side Hull are on a longer run without a clean sheet in the competition (15 games without one).
Man Utd v Sunderland
- Manchester United have lost just one of their last 24 top-flight home games against the Black Cats, in May 2014 (W16 D7).
- Sunderland haven’t beaten Manchester United in successive top-flight games since 1951 (three in a row).
- Manchester United have won more Premier League games on Boxing Day than any other team (18).
- This will be the third time in their last 10 Premier League Boxing Day matches that the Black Cats have faced Manchester United; losing to twice against them in 2007 (0-4) and 2010 (0-2).
Swansea v West Ham
- Swansea beat West Ham 4-1 in May, their only win in their last seven Premier League fixtures against the Hammers (D3 L3).
- West Ham have taken a point in their last three visits to Liberty Stadium in the Premier League, but haven’t won there since April 1983.
- Swansea City have won consecutive Boxing Day fixtures for the first time since 2007, beating Aston Villa in 2014 and West Brom in 2015 – both by 1-0 scorelines.
- This will be the third occasion that Swansea and West Ham will play each other on Boxing Day; with the Hammers unbeaten in both previous clashes (winning 3-0 in 1949 and drawing 1-1 in 1933).
|Racebets||Get 100/1 ANY horse in the Grand National. Use code GN1001 when you join Racebets. (New customers)||CLAIM OFFER|
|William Hill||Bet £10 on the Grand National, get a £5 free bet. (New customers)||CLAIM OFFER|
|Coral||Money back if your horse falls in the Grand National. Max refund £25. (All customers)||CLAIM OFFER|
|Paddy Power||2 Up - You win! Paddy Power will pay you as a winner straight away if your team goes 2 goals up at any stage in the game. Ends Jan 9th.||CLAIM OFFER|
|Racebets||Use code WELCOME for up to £50 matched bonus when you join Racebets.||CLAIM OFFER|
|Marathonbet||Get a £20 matched bonus when you open a new account at Marathonbet. Use code TV20||CLAIM OFFER|
|Coral||Opt in to Coral's Bet & Get Club and receive a free £5 bet each week.||CLAIM OFFER|
|BetVictor||Bet £10 Get £60 when you open a new account at BetVictor.||CLAIM OFFER|