NOV 13: BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE TIPS

THERE aren’t too many games to look at tonight so don’t risk huge stakes on this one.

Normally I wouldn’t put up a both teams to score line with this few fixtures but anyone who permed my Sunday effort is playing with the same money – so here goes.

Start with the Scottish Cup replay between Berwick and Stenhousemuir. It was 1-1 in the original tie and Berwick’s last four have seen both score.

Stenny games have been full of thrills and spills recently 24 goals in six games – including a 7-2 defeat at Brechin.

Add the Third Division clash between Queen’s Park and East Stirling. Queen’s have won the last seven meetings of the sides but have conceded 10 in their last five outings. Shire’s last five have produced 22 goals with both netting in all of them.

The last four meetings between Rochdale and Morecambe have seen both score so add this FA Cup replay as well as Barrow v Guisely that finished 2-2 in the initial tie.

Complete the line with Walsall v Lincoln with both scoring in the last two meetings. Walsall have conceded nine in their last four and could struggle to keep out a confident Imps outfit.

Both teams to score

Berwick v Stenhousemuir

Guiseley v Barrow

Rochdale v Morecambe

Walsall v Lincoln

Queen’s Park v East Stirling

Perm any 4 and all 5 (6 bets)

Pays a biggest £116.66 to a £10 stake at Stan James

LATEST OFFERS
Visit BetBright BetBright - Deposit £10, play with £50 at BetBright.
> CLAIM NOW
New customers only. 18+. T&Cs Apply.
Visit UnibetUnibet - £30 Welcome Bonus for New Customers.
> CLAIM NOW
New customers only. 18+. T&Cs Apply.
Visit 21Bet 21Bet - Get a £10 Free Bet every week FOREVER at 21Bet.
> CLAIM NOW
New customers only. 18+. T&Cs Apply.
Visit Bet365 Bet365 - Up to £100 bet credits at the web's best bookie.
> CLAIM NOW
New customers only. 18+. T&Cs Apply.
Visit 888sport888sport - Bet £10 Get £30 in free bets.
> CLAIM NOW
New customers only. 18+. T&Cs Apply.
Visit LadbrokesLadbrokes - Claim a £50 Free bet when you sign-up.
> CLAIM NOW
18+. New customers only. Promo code 'F50' required. Certain deposit methods excluded. Min £/€5 on win or each-way bet excluding Tote or pools = match max £/€50 free bet. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Bet must be made within 14 days. Free bet valid for 4 days. Free bet stake not returned. Single bets only. Free bet cannot be used on certain markets. T&Cs apply.
Visit NetBetNetBet - Join today and get a £50 Free bet.
> CLAIM NOW
New customers only. 18+. T&Cs Apply.
Visit RacebetsRacebets - Use code WELCOME for up to £50 matched bonus.
> CLAIM NOW
New customers only. 18+. T&Cs Apply.
Visit MarathonbetMarathonbet - £20 Matched Bonus for new customers.
> CLAIM NOW
New customers only. 18+. T&Cs Apply.
6 Comments
  1. Hughie 6 years ago

    Archie cambell injured so no first goal scorer tonight

    • Profile photo of Mr Fixit Author
      Mr Fixit 6 years ago

      Hughie, again no team news to suggest that and is listed in the prices. Cheers.

  2. Hughie 6 years ago

    He tweeted it

  3. The Crack Fox 6 years ago

    Hey Mr Fixit,

    Further to yesterdays gripe with BetVictor, the following thread pretty much sums up what happened to me:

    http://www.olbg.com/forum/topic2_36966.html

    Basically, if your account turns a small profit – they close your account. I take your point about bookies being business’s, but it’s hardly fair to close accounts that are showing profit and only keep loosing customers – that seems like a licence to print money to me! An VC passes himself off as the ‘The Gentleman Bookmaker’…which he is far from I’m afraid!

    Anyway, on a positive note – I’m enjoying visiting your site, picks are always well presented with good logic behind them – keep up the good work!!

    • Profile photo of Mr Fixit Author
      Mr Fixit 6 years ago

      Crack Fox, there’s nothing there I haven’t heard before. For years I’ve had complaints about firms closing accounts they don’t want. My opinion is if they don’t want your business take it elsewhere because at the end of the day turnover is important to them. Also nowadays there are plenty of other firms who will take your bets. You and other punters are quite right to highlight the decisions because they’re only done from a business viewpoint with no thought to the customer. It’s funny because I actually know some punters whose ambition it is to have an account closed because it means they’ve beaten the bookie.

  4. John Henderson 6 years ago

    Had the same thing happen to me with VC email closing my account with no reason. As Paul says my business is now with plenty other online bookmakers.

Leave a reply

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

About MrFixitsTips  |  FAQs  |  Support  |  Contact Us  | 18+  Gamble Aware  |  Privacy Policy  | Part of the Gambla Network ©2018 12th Man Media Ltd.

All odds are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change.

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?