IT was a level day for Johnb on Friday as he landed a 3-1 winner with Etad.
January remains a 6.92pt loss but a few stats sum up how a little bit of luck can make a big difference.
So far this month our man has tipped 31 horses, landing 8 winners (25.81% win rate) and 10 seconds (32.26%). A total of 58.06% of his tips have finished in the first two places.
Johnb’s Saturday Tips
Judicial 5-1 bet365
Judicial & Hold Tight 11-1 bet365
|Racebets||Get 100/1 ANY horse in the Grand National. Use code GN1001 when you join Racebets. (New customers)||CLAIM OFFER|
|William Hill||Bet £10 on the Grand National, get a £5 free bet. (New customers)||CLAIM OFFER|
|Coral||Money back if your horse falls in the Grand National. Max refund £25. (All customers)||CLAIM OFFER|
|Paddy Power||2 Up - You win! Paddy Power will pay you as a winner straight away if your team goes 2 goals up at any stage in the game. Ends Jan 9th.||CLAIM OFFER|
|Racebets||Use code WELCOME for up to £50 matched bonus when you join Racebets.||CLAIM OFFER|
|Marathonbet||Get a £20 matched bonus when you open a new account at Marathonbet. Use code TV20||CLAIM OFFER|
|Coral||Opt in to Coral's Bet & Get Club and receive a free £5 bet each week.||CLAIM OFFER|
|BetVictor||Bet £10 Get £60 when you open a new account at BetVictor.||CLAIM OFFER|