The Open two ball third round

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of aceventurer aceventurer 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of aceventurer aceventurer 

Tommy Fleetwood v Pat Perez

This is going to be really close. American Perez has had two two good rounds of 69 and 68 and suddenly is up there contesting, Handled the
    contrasting weather conditions well and looked at home on the links course. Coming up the last yesterday he was four under but the 18th wasn’t as easy as Thursday and he bogeyed it. Still a very good round from the guy from Arizona. However I have to back Fleetwood here. He is my tip for the Championship and his six under par yesterday, in the worst of the weather was truly great links golf. It was great to see Tommy getting his form back after a first round 72 in which you would have expected a much better round from the Englishman As I said it’s going to be close but I fancy the Fleetwood to nick this.

Fleetwood to bt Perez (PaddyPower 4-7)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

About MrFixitsTips  |  FAQs  |  Support  |  Contact Us  | 18+  Gamble Aware  |  Privacy Policy  | Part of the Gambla Network ©2018 12th Man Media Ltd.

All odds are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change.

Forgot your details?