Rangers v Celtic: What's the Score?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of toddduche toddduche 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Mr Fixit mr-fixit 
    Keymaster

It will hyped for weeks but who will win the Scottish Cup semi-final between Rangers and Celtic in April.
    Give us your score and reasoning if you want. But keep it betting-related please.

Profile photo of toddduche toddduche 
    Participant

Both defences are pretty rubbish so I’d back both teams to score. If you’re looking for a scoreline prediction I’d go 2-2 after 90 mins

Profile photo of Mr Fixit mr-fixit 
    Keymaster

It’s such a tough one to call. Rangers looked really good against Dundee but bookies have written them off at 4-1.
    That price will attract a lot of money from Rangers fans and the problem for Celtic is they’ll be expected to win – but maybe not as much so as last season. Could be 3-2 Celtic with Griffiths making the difference.

Profile photo of ooseven ooseven 
    Participant

All depends if Celtic turn up really. If they do they win relatively comfortably in all honestly as whilst Rangers are much closer they still aren’t there yet. Yes, Dundee looks a great result but who really saw that coming? I’m assuming Hampden? I actually think this could be a bit of a leveler as it’ll be 50-50 split fan wise and just a different atmosphere generally to Ibrox/Parkhead.

Celtic won 2-0 last time and whilst it was pretty comfortable, I don’t think it’ll be the same this time. Celtic should probably just edge it but if they don’t turn up (and let’s be honest it’s a real possibility lately) then Rangers are in a much better position to push them than they were last time.

What would I stick on it as a bet? Haha haven’t got a clue, but I think the bookies will go pretty stingy on BTTS :)

Profile photo of toddduche toddduche 
    Participant

Might be worth betting on cards. The last one was pretty tame but this one should have more edge to it. Scott Brown’s a stick on to get booked and I’d say we’ll get at least one red

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

About MrFixitsTips  |  FAQs  |  Support  |  Contact Us  |  Gamble Aware  |  Privacy Policy  | Part of the Gambla Network ©2017 12th Man Media Ltd.

Forgot your details?