Possible upcoming upsets?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of mrfurious mrfurious 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of mrfurious mrfurious 
    Participant

…or how the bookies will soon get it wrong.

Last weekend if you asked any Liverpool fan(except the probably one out there with rose tinted glasses) if Hull were gonna get a result, we would have said yes, after their 2 great results against Utd and our shocking form against the smaller clubs lately.

This weekend it may be Arsenals turn, 2 defeats in a row including losing to Watford at home, who don’t even have the new manager bounce that Hull City have right now. Plus a few of their diva’s might have an eye on the Bayern Munich game midweek.

Hull dc is 11/4.
    Hull+1 11/4
    Hull+2 is evens.< definately doing this one.

I’ve only looked at the Arsenal game, but every season when teams are about to go back playing in the Champions League, theres usually a couple of shocks when their players are thinking about the big CL game.
    8 CL teams in action next week.

Benfica(at home to Arouca tonight)
    Dortmund(away to Darmstadt)
    PSG(away to Bordeaux tonight)
    Barcelona(away to Alaves)
    Bayern Munich(away to Ingostadt)
    Arsenal(home to Hull)
    Real Madrid(away to Osasuna)
    Napoli(home to Genoa tonight)

Whats your possible upsets for the weekend?

Profile photo of stagger stagger 
    Participant

Funny you start this forum with the Arsenal/Hull encounter. I’m banking on Wenger drilling it into his troops that this is as an important game that they will have played so far this season. Surely they will respond! Hull are in fine fettle right now but if Arsenal don’t collect here then Wenger really may have to hang up his water bottle in May. It’s not a do-or-die but it’s mighty important psychologically for the Gunners.

Watford to upset the 1/4 odds for a Man U win?

Participant

I’ve got ManYoo win+Spurs dc done since last weekend. I got a few emails from ManU mates last weekend and I really wouldn’t mind if Watford fecked up me bet but ruined their weekend lol
    Anyway, hopefully it’ll be the narrow win for Arsenal later.

Participant

Only slip up last weekend was Dortmund and again during the week and nobody saw the Barca or Arsenal hidings coming midweek. FA Cup weekend up next(anybody fancy upsets throughout Europe?)

SATURDAY
    Burnley – Lincoln
    Huddersfield – Manchester City
    Middlesbrough – Oxford United
    Millwall – Leicester
    Wolves – Chelsea

SUNDAY
    Fulham – Spurs
    Blackburn – Manchester United

MONDAY
    Sutton United – Arsenal(surely not)

Think the Millwall(bookies n MrF think so too) and Fulham games could be close.

Participant

Theres Monaco slipping up last night. Players eyes on Tue’s game v ManCity. Was gonna put City in me acca today but with the dodgy pitch at Huddersfield and players could be thinking about not getting injured for Citys midweek CL game, not gonna risk it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

About MrFixitsTips  |  FAQs  |  Support  |  Contact Us  |  Gamble Aware  |  Privacy Policy  | Part of the Gambla Network ©2017 12th Man Media Ltd.

Forgot your details?