This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of scottb scottb 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of davidalsatian davidalsatian 
    Participant

After all the booing at Parkhead on Wednesday, there’s no way Ronny Deila will survive a slip-up in the Cup against Morton. Anyone have any good outside tips for the next Celtic manager? I like the look of Steve Clarke at 33-1. Can’t see them going for Malky Mackay or Paulo Di Canio due to political reasons

Profile photo of Mr Fixit mr-fixit 
    Keymaster

Deila is 8-1 to be out a job after Sunday and it’s cert if Celtic don’t beat Morton.
    Latest betting from McBookie for next Celts boss:
    2/1 Michael O’Neill 6/1 David Moyes 8/1 Malky Mackay 8/1 Roy Keane 10/1 Alan Stubbs 10/1 Ryan Giggs 12/1 Brendan Rodgers 12/1 Owen Coyle 14/1 Henrik Larsson 14/1 Steve Clarke 20/1 Neil Lennon 25/1 Gary Monk.
    Anyone missing who should be in there?

Profile photo of toddduche toddduche 
    Participant

Michael Laudrup usually gets bandied about. Can’t see him taking the job in this climate though

Profile photo of goldenbaws goldenbaws 
    Participant

Here’s my shortlist

Martin O’Neill
    Brendan Rodgers
    Roy Keane
    Henrik Larsson

Any one of those would get the place going again.

Profile photo of toddduche toddduche 
    Participant

Think the first two are unlikely but Keane or Larsson might fancy it. Getting Henrik would certainly help season-ticket sales and that could be the motivating factor for the board

Profile photo of scottb scottb 
    Participant

My mate got a tip yesterday that Paul Hartley is to be the new Celtic Manager. I have been checking the odds on odds checker all day and they keep dropping. Anyone any idea? Thought it my we worth a punt.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

About MrFixitsTips  |  FAQs  |  Support  |  Contact Us  |  Gamble Aware  |  Privacy Policy  | Part of the Gambla Network ©2017 12th Man Media Ltd.

Forgot your details?