NBA CHAMPIONSHIP 2015/16 ODDS

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jordan jordan 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Jordan jordan 
    Participant

Warriors

Last season I tipped the Golden State Warriors in February @ 9/2 to be crowned the NBA Champions and they didn’t disappoint, beating the Cleveland Cavaliers 4-2 in the NBA Finals in what was my biggest return of the year.

This season I have already backed them on a few occasions as some of the NBA regulars will know, and another known NBA tipster @huggybear518 got on them very early and it looks to be paying off. With over half of the season played, they are looking even better and currently have a record of 44-4, which is still on course to perhaps beat the NBA single season record which was set by a certain Michael Jordan and his Chicago Bulls in 1995/96, ending their regular season with a record of 72-10.

They have already blown away the two closest opponents to take the trophy, beating the Cleveland Cavaliers and San Antonio Spurs by 30+ points. All without their head coach Steve Kerr on the sidelines for the first half of the season.

Realistically there is only one team that they have to prove themselves against, and that is my Oklahoma City Thunder, led by Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant. But if I’m being honest, I can’t see the Thunder even bothering the Warriors who have already destroyed two of the best defensive teams in the NBA, certainly the best in the Spurs case. If they can get to the Finals, which I obviously think they will, then more than likely it will be against LeBron James and his Cleveland Cavaliers in what would be a repeat of last years Finals.

Curry/Thompson

I said not long ago after their game against the Spurs that they will shorten again, and it proved to be correct, with the best price available now @ 13/8 @ Betway.

Bookies seem to also agree with me that it’ll be a repeat of last years Finals, with the Warriors/Cavaliers Finalists odds @ 6/5 @ Ladbrokes, with a Spurs/Cavaliers Final the closest outsider @ 3/1 with the same firm.

I was confident enough last year when they were 9/2, and I’m not flinching at them not being able to do it again this year with a few months remaining until the playoffs. Trouble is, they probably won’t last above EVS until the end of February with a game against the Thunder in 5 days time, and again on the 28th. If they win convincingly against the Thunder on both occasions, I will be very surprised to see EVS anywhere come March.

Keep up to date with the odds here, and hopefully come June it’ll be that yellow ticker tape falling from the rafters once again.

http://www.oddschecker.com/basketball/nba/nba-championship/winner

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

About MrFixitsTips  |  FAQs  |  Support  |  Contact Us  |  Gamble Aware  |  Privacy Policy  | Part of the Gambla Network ©2017 12th Man Media Ltd.

Forgot your details?