Jul 6 – Naps Nb and EW bets

This topic contains 20 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of chunk chunk 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of dougiec dougiec 
    Participant

With all the goings on on the racing thread Ive posted a Nap under the wrong Forum Desmonds,which won. Tomorrow Im backing Nap Heatstroke,4.10 Yarmouth and will post Nb and EW tomorrow on here
    Gl

• This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Profile photo of Mr Fixit mr-fixit.
    Profile photo of marcoose marcoose 
    Participant

Thanks Dougie. Shame some ruin it for others. Followed this thread for a long time, so hoping some others will post on the forum. Good day and good luck.

Participant

marcose wading through all that stuff yesterday,and the day before just puts people off,We have lost some great tipsters but I will for a few days post here and see what develops. NB today is Captain Ryan..6.30.. Bath and Ew is Dltripleseven..8.30.. Bath and the only other one Ive backed is Sea Fox.2.30 Lingfield..GL

Profile photo of tonycon tonycon 
      Participant

Good start Dougie. well done

Participant

Busstop I’m sick of those cretins as you must be.We will see if some post here,Gl mate,need to find you a good bumper winner

Profile photo of tonycon tonycon 
    Participant

Hi Lads,
    looks like this is where trools dont roam.
    A few i fancy today.
    Heatstroke 4-10y.
    Warrior prince 4-40y.
    palisade 5-00L.
    Doubles and treble.
    Good luck today with your picks.

Profile photo of mitchwilkins mitchwilkins 
    Participant

Hi guys 👊

I also prefer everyone’s selections in this forum, way to many D***heads on the other🖕

I’ve been keeping a record on Noel Fehily since he came back from injury and to a £10 stake he’s currently +£70 in 6 of his rides. Will be keeping an eye on his rides from now on and see how it goes..

No jumps action for Fehily until Sunday at Stratford by the looks of it.

GL on the flat, nothing from me 🐎 👍.

Participant

Gl today Bozz,just have to wait and see how it goes

Profile photo of dynamo dynamo 
    Participant

Apologies boz, wasn’t a new account. Long time follower but rarely post, only reason I asked was when I was trying to get on to this forum it was giving me an error……
    Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable

Guru Meditation:

XID: 1047570576

Varnish cache server

have managed now so will be following today.

Good luck

Profile photo of bazz4nik bazz4nik 
    Participant

Hello folks , well that was a ball buster !! Had to re -register new accounts for PayPal to pay to join up here !!! Glad to see some regular guys 👍👍👍

Participant

Bazz you get it for 35 and a 10 pound bet,couple of winners and you will be back in the game!

Profile photo of bazz4nik bazz4nik 
    Participant

Cheers papa , didn’t have enough funds in my bank till I get paid , I’ll get the years member ship next month , I always went on the old thread to follow all the regular guys posting , I don’t post tips as I am useless but depend on you guys imput that serves us well . Cheers

Profile photo of chunk chunk 
    Participant

keep posting thanks lads ps busstop ya the jump man respect you all

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

About MrFixitsTips  |  FAQs  |  Support  |  Contact Us  | 18+  Gamble Aware  |  Privacy Policy  | Part of the Gambla Network ©2018 12th Man Media Ltd.

All odds are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change.

Forgot your details?