Mythical Masters two ball

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of paddy gooner paddy-gooner 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of aceventurer aceventurer 

The second biggest golf tournament on the planet has arrived and as I’ve picked my top five, now it’s time for a two-ball Members Bet. It’s a tough one but coming into the Masters in form is a good pointer. Also looking for good form at Augusta can help especially in a two ball. With that in mind I like the look of Paul Casey to see off Jason Day in the first round.
    Day has had a good season with winning the Farmers and a T2 at the AT&T Pebble Beach. He also finished T11 twice but his last two outings have been a bit disappointing at Arnold Palmer and the WGC-Dell Matchplay.
    Casey has also had a good season, winning the Valspar, T8 at the AT&T and a further four top 20s.
    The stats that stand out is their performances at Augusta. Casey has finished 6-T4-T6 in the last three years and Day 28-10-22 and that is what pushes in the direction of the Englishman beating the Aussie.

Paul Casey to beat Jason Day (PaddyPower evens)

Profile photo of paddy gooner paddy-gooner 
    Participant

Sorry Ace, but couldn’t find your top 5 post – have been looking on here for days now … am I missing something?

Profile photo of paddy gooner paddy-gooner 
    Participant

Found it. But not in ‘Golf Forum’ section. Weird.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

About MrFixitsTips  |  FAQs  |  Support  |  Contact Us  | 18+  Gamble Aware  |  Privacy Policy  | Part of the Gambla Network ©2018 12th Man Media Ltd.

All odds are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change.

Forgot your details?