Ladbrokes Premiership 26-27 Feb

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Luke Jamieson luke-jamieson 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of admin admin 
    Keymaster

Friday 26 February 2016 Home Draw Away BPP
    Hamilton Academical v Celtic (19:45 GMT) 15 6 2/7 99.28 %
    Saturday 27 February 2016 Home Draw Away BPP
    Aberdeen v St Johnstone (15:00 GMT) 8/13 3 11/2 101.74 %
    Dundee v Inverness Caledonian Thistle (15:00 GMT) 8/5 7/3 21/10 100.99 %
    Hearts v Kilmarnock (15:00 GMT) 3/5 10/3 11/2 101.22 %
    Motherwell v Partick Thistle (15:00 GMT) 13/8 12/5 19/10 101.16 %
    Ross County v Dundee United (15:00 GMT) 21/20 11/4 3 100.66 %

Profile photo of Luke Jamieson luke-jamieson 
    Participant

Hamilton v Celtic

Celtic won 8-1 last time the two clubs met and Accies were by far one of the worst teams I’d seen at Celtic Park in a long time. That’s reflected in the fact they’ve won just 1 in 12 (3 draws in that time) and if Dundee Utd can put a run together I wouldn’t rule out the Accies being caught up in the relegation battle with them.

Celtic should win this comfortably but they’re hardly backable at 2/7. Accies have scored just four in the last 7 whilst Celtic haven’t conceded in three and look like they’ve a more settled defence with the arrival of Sviatchenko from Midtjylland. He’s partnering Boyata in Simunovic’s absence and they’ve been pretty steady. So 21/10 at BetVictor on a Celtic win to nil looks much better value.

Up top Griffiths can’t stop scoring but will be a short price to net. He might not be a favourite with the fans at the moment but Gary Mackay Stevens has scored 4 in his last 5 starts and could be a decent e/w shot at first scorer. Ronny Deila may shake things up after introducing Christie, Allan and Roberts from the bench on Saturday so check the line-ups before backing any scorers.

Profile photo of Luke Jamieson luke-jamieson 
    Participant

Motherwell v Partick Thistle

By all accounts Thistle played well in midweek in their 2-0 win over St Johnstone. Celtic loaned Aiden Nesbitt gives them another dimension and they look more of a goal threat. They’re gradual heading in the right direction up the league.

Motherwell have won just 2 in 10 (one 3-0 win away to bottom side Dundee Utd, the other a 5-0 v Cove Rangers) so I wouldn’t be having them on my list of homes this week. They’re slowly slipping in the wrong direction.

I’m tempted by the almost 2/1 on Thistle but if pushed would take the Even Money on the Jags Draw No Bet.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

About MrFixitsTips  |  FAQs  |  Support  |  Contact Us  |  Gamble Aware  |  Privacy Policy  | Part of the Gambla Network ©2017 12th Man Media Ltd.

Forgot your details?