Jul 7th Horse Racing Selections

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of chunk chunk 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of llamados28 llamados28 
    Participant

15:15 Newmarket Elite Army 6/1 GL all

Profile photo of dougiec dougiec 
    Participant

One off the tracker today Beat the Ballot 7.55 Leoapardstown. Back later

Participant

Busstop the premise of the thread way back when, was looking for a value nap,Nb and lively outsider,at least then you could see those that had at least looked at the race and if needed supplied reasoning for the tip Not much of a tip an odds on Fahey horse,still!

Profile photo of Johnb johnb 
    Participant

busstop you constantly moan about comments to you but you do exactly the same thing to others
    Give it a rest and grow up

Participant

Johnb I’ve been on the racing thread since it started and that was the framework. We got rid of the paste and post and the trolls if you remember.Gg racing,my bets, olg craigyboy etc tips posted,as their own.You yourself have mentioned with a post if one of your selections goes odds on.Time we got back to reasoned value tips in my opinion
    On we go

Participant

Owen Burrows has a few good Al Maktoum,horses in his care and price wise has mentioned Muntazah 3.15 Newmarket,but I’m going for another of his today
    Nap..Tanasoq. .3.25 Doncaster.
    Nb…Crazy Horse..5.30 Newmarket, (was impressed with French 2000 Guineas run) Gosden hoping ground not too quick.
    EW…I’ll Be Your Clown..7.20.. Leopardstown
    Gl today .

Profile photo of chunk chunk 
    Participant

nice one bozz dougiec made a luck 31 23211 thanks hi busttop bro love ya tips man ahhh

Profile photo of dynamo dynamo 
    Participant

@bozz Cheers for the picks today! Delighted!

Profile photo of chunk chunk 
    Participant

eny night tips lads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

About MrFixitsTips  |  FAQs  |  Support  |  Contact Us  | 18+  Gamble Aware  |  Privacy Policy  | Part of the Gambla Network ©2018 12th Man Media Ltd.

All odds are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change.

Forgot your details?