Hot Better! MLB

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of jgunner jgunner 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of jgunner jgunner 
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m JGunner…(first name begins with J and I’m a die hard Arsenal fan)

I have been making a lot of money on baseball recently, so I thought I’d give my insight and picks each day.

As this is the 1st time I will just provide a PICK 1.

With Baseball you can bet on ML (Money Line) which is an outright bet, RL (Run Line) which is like Asian handicap and is set at -1.5 and over/under.

So for today’s Bet –

Thursday 7th, 2016 7:10 EDT (so 12:10 am uk!) NY Yankees @ Clevland Indians.

pick – Clevland Indians RL – (Odds – 2.25) Pitcher – Trevor Bauer (7-2/W-L)

Tonight 2nd place Indians look to take on 11th place Yankees. The Indians have been on fire lately and it’s been mainly down to their form on the mound (their pitchers).

Tonight Trevor Bauer will look to secure his eighth win of the season and had an impressive June of 3-0 with a 3.02 ERA.

Indians will dominate a shaky NY team who is finding it hard to string anything together.

This is a pick 1 at 2.25. I will be putting $100 down, but stay within your budget. GL….

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

About MrFixitsTips  |  FAQs  |  Support  |  Contact Us  |  Gamble Aware  |  Privacy Policy  | Part of the Gambla Network ©2017 12th Man Media Ltd.

Forgot your details?