Europa League winners

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of mrfurious mrfurious 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of davidalsatian davidalsatian 
    Participant

So hard to pick an outright winner this year. Don’t fancy any of the English teams and there’s no outstanding candidate. Anyone else think Athletic Bilbao offer great value at 17/1? Got to the final a few years ago. A tough tie with Valencia this week but they just beat them 3-0 at the Mestalla in the league

Profile photo of kevinkaewmanee kevinkaewmanee 
    Participant

Not for me. Bilbao’s squad is too small and they are over-reliant on a 34-year-old up front. Might get past Valencia but no further

Profile photo of Mr Fixit mr-fixit 
    Keymaster

I’d rather go for Sevilla who just love this tournament and have a decent draw in Basel.
    The one worry is Sevilla’s away form – still no wins in La Liga on the road which is remarkable for a side sitting fifth in the table.
    Dortmund are probably the best team left in the competition but if they beat Bayern this weekend there could be a Bundesliga title fight to concentrate on.

Profile photo of toddduche toddduche 
    Participant

Can’t see Sevilla winning it three years in a row. I think the winner of Liverpool v Man United will go on to do it.

Profile photo of Mr Fixit mr-fixit 
    Keymaster

Personally don’t think Man Utd are good enough.
    Liverpool have the Klopp factor and he’s got them to one final already this season.
    I expect Liverpool to beat United and they could go all the way.
    Klopp v Dortmund would be interesting.

Profile photo of mrfurious mrfurious 
      Participant

Hope your right MrF. Was gonna do a big ManU to qualify bet but then the weekend results happened and I changed my mind. Since weekend Utd have drifted out

I’ve been dreading meeting Utd in Europe and it came close in 01 and 05 but finally its here and the nerves are starting to kick in. Hope I don’t regret not doing the bet.

Profile photo of toddduche toddduche 
    Participant

Can’t see Dortmund beating Spurs, their defence is too good.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

About MrFixitsTips  |  FAQs  |  Support  |  Contact Us  |  Gamble Aware  |  Privacy Policy  | Part of the Gambla Network ©2017 12th Man Media Ltd.

Forgot your details?