euro 2016 group prediciton straight forcast and all position forcast

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of mrfurious mrfurious 8 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of gengar gengar 
    Participant

group A france,switzerland,romania,albania top two pick themselves last two could be revered so add that multiple
    group B England,wales,russia,slovakia england will finish top reverse other 3 in multiples one of tougher groups
    group C germany,poland,ukraine,northern island just reverse middle two in multiples 1st and last safe picks i think
    group d spain,croatia,turkey,cech republlic just switch last two hear in multiples spain and crotia should go through in this company
    group E italy,belgium,republic island,sweeden i have covered both first two switched and both last two switch in multiples toughest group imo but top two and last two easy choices.
    group F portugal,austria,iceland,hungary has with the group before switch top two and then switch bottom two again top two bottom two pick them selves imo

thats should be around 1642 bets at 10p a line with minimum payout of £10,000 skybet is company i used apparently some others arnt letting you combine multiples also believe odds will drop dramatically when final squads announced and markets may well get pulled closer to tournament.

you could just do 1st and 2nd spots in order which i would do with what ive chosen there but include england,russia and spain,turkey apart from that all has they are and reversed should be 80 bets £1 a line minimum payout £1000

this may sound crazy to some but im expecting a big tournament from england way the groups are i see a spain v england semi and a france v germany semi who goes through anyone guess i couldn’t call all 4 capable of winning this though an english final against either germany or france would be great but i think has it stands the final would be the limit semis a great achievement though and i think well get there would be dissapointed at anything less then quarters this time around.

Profile photo of theboss theboss 
    Participant

Found it lol your already ahead of me with the thread in here.

Cheers will have a read through

EDIT:

Ok I’m confused lol! Could you lay out how you have done the bets in more detail @gengar

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of theboss theboss.
    Profile photo of craigyboy craigyboy 
    Participant

Glad to see the first Euro 16 post appear, I’ve just been having a gander.
    I normally do a pre-tournament write up predicting everything from top goalscorers to the winners, Here’s a few bets that I will be on early. I will post my entire predictions for the tournament at some other point.
    Its a brave bet what you’re doing. The only group that looks predictable in the form of a straight forecast is Group A in my opinion with the France/Switzerland 7/4 on SkyBet and that would be my nap of any group forecast.
    The NB would have to be Group C with Germany/Poland surely sitting alongside each other at the top.

Pre Tournament Bets:

NAP:
    Group A
    1) France 2) Switzerland – Straight Forecast – 7/4, Skybet.

NB:
    Group C
    1) Germany 2) Poland – Straight Forecast – 9/4, Skybet, Paddy Power.

Double:
    France/Switzerland/Germany/Poland – All to finish in the top two of the groups – Approximately 3/1, Paddy Power.

Teams to watch out for:

Iceland – Overcame the odds to qualify ahead of the Dutch. A team that likes to find the net and it will be worth backing goals when it comes to their games. The Portuguese who are always overhyped at these tournaments will need to be careful and I wouldn’t put it past the Icemen finishing above them. Austria and Hungary shouldn’t scare them and I fancy them to go well in their group.
    You can get odds of them at 6/5 to finish in the top 2 but odds of 4/5 for a bit more security should they be one of the better third place finishers to progress.
    The rather generous 6/1 for them to top the group might be worth a little investment as well.

Czech Republic – Another team who I fancy to be amongst the goals will be the Czech’s. In a group that consists of Spain, Croatia and Turkey the Czech’s will feel hard done by in what looks like an exciting group. I’d quite happily take the 10/11 on offer for the Czech’s to progress as one of the better third place finishers or better.

Pre tournament match accumulator:
    FRANCE v Romania
    SWITZERLAND v Albania
    GERMANY v Ukraine

2.58/1, William Hill

Profile photo of mrfurious mrfurious 
    Participant

These big tournament group games never go as planned, remember the Swiss beating Spain a few years ago and the halcyon memories of Ireland beating Italy back in 94. Theres gonna be some banana skins this tourney too. Have a feeling Wales will surprise, if you look back at countries first appearances at big tournaments you’ll see a lot of over achievements.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

About MrFixitsTips  |  FAQs  |  Support  |  Contact Us  |  Gamble Aware  |  Privacy Policy  | Part of the Gambla Network ©2017 12th Man Media Ltd.

Forgot your details?