Darts 🎯 2016

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ourwullie ourwullie 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of ourwullie ourwullie 
    Participant

@bullseye followed a few of your tips over the Xmas period so would like your opinion on the below bet.

What do you think of Anderson win and most 180s against van der voort???

8/11 odds

Profile photo of lockuptipster lockuptipster 
    Participant

If you were asking me also, i would be saying yes to this. Voort’s average 180’s is a lot less than people suspect and the line is set at 3.5. The only danger is how much practice Anderson has put in. Anderson stays on the 20’s more so than Vincent who can be deadly on the treble 19’s

While i am here, we plan to host a weekly forum for when the premier league darts begins, from every Wednesday until the players toe the oche on Thursday. General chit-chat, sharing bets and Q&A also.

Follow me on twitter @lockuptipster
    Thanks.

Dave

Profile photo of ourwullie ourwullie 
    Participant

Cheers dave. May open account and follow. Anderson is final part of my treble for a hefty return so wanted reassuring it’ll come off.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

About MrFixitsTips  |  FAQs  |  Support  |  Contact Us  |  Gamble Aware  |  Privacy Policy  | Part of the Gambla Network ©2017 12th Man Media Ltd.

Forgot your details?