Coral problems

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of cootduuncan cootduuncan 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of cootduuncan cootduuncan 
    Participant

Hi I was just wandering if anyone can offer any advice or has had a similar experience with coral…

I’ve had a coral account for years and while its not been great I’ve never experienced something like this. On Monday morning I made a deposit into my coral account but when I logged in a couple hours later it was gone. I checked transaction history and the deposit was there approved. I was confused. Emailed custom support to ask what happened and I got a reply stating deposit was declined, checked bank and money was gone, checked coral transactions and deposit still showing as approved. So contacted customer support again and they then replied saying a bet had been “re-settled” and this was why they’d taken the balance… I checked the bet (which was a double from 5 days prior) and confirmed it was a winner, however one selection said cancelled and the date and time were wrong next to it. So I contact customer support again and they then tell me this match is under investigation and unfortunately they don’t know when it will be settled….

I’m frustrated. Any feedback from you guys would be much appreciated, other than don’t use coral again lol

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

About MrFixitsTips  |  FAQs  |  Support  |  Contact Us  |  Gamble Aware  |  Privacy Policy  | Part of the Gambla Network ©2017 12th Man Media Ltd.

Forgot your details?