3-6 Nov Ace's Golf Tips Turkish Open

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of aceventurer aceventurer 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of aceventurer aceventurer 

The first event of the Final Series in the Race to Dubai starts at the Regnum Carya Golf & Spa resort in Antalya, Turkey this weekend. With only three of the top ten in the Race to Dubai taking part you would think it’s not going to be that good a tourney. But I think this is going to be a really close run thing.
    This is a new venue for the Turkish Open and obviously not a lot to compare with but driving accuracy and putting look to be important.

One man I have been watching recently is Indian Arnirban Lahiri. This month he has finished second in the Venetian Macao Open and a superb T3 at the CIMB. His Driving Accuracy is 70.53% and putting average is 27.86, which is really good. He has been threatening to win recently, leading by four strokes during the CIMB, and depending on how he recovers from losing that lead, I think he will certainly go close in Turkey.

Frenchman Alexander Levy has had a good autumn with winning the European Open and a T4 and T7 in the British Masters and the Italian Open. He seems to be back to the form that saw him winning twice in 2014. His Driving Accuracy is 57.1% and average putting 29.12.

1.50 ew Anirban Lahiri (BetVictor 25-1)
    1.50 ew Alexander Levy (Betfred 28-1)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

About MrFixitsTips  |  FAQs  |  Support  |  Contact Us  |  Gamble Aware  |  Privacy Policy  | Part of the Gambla Network ©2017 12th Man Media Ltd.

Forgot your details?