20th April Ace's Tips Shenzen International Open

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of aceventurer aceventurer 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of aceventurer aceventurer 

In 2014 the Genzon Golf Club, in Shenzen, hosted the Volvo China Open, which was won by Alexander Levy and in 2015 became the first Chinese club to host two different official PGA Tour events when it staged the Shenzen International, won by Kiradech Aphibarnrat. The course is a long 7,200 yards with undulating fairways which are tree lined.
    Shenzen was a small fishing village located close to Hong Kong but over the last few years it has grown into a major centre for commerce and industry.

With top 30 finishes in his last seven trips to China including a fifth in his debut in this competition two years ago he certainly seems to enjoy the Chinese hospitality. As I said early he also won the Volvo China Open on this course in 2014 so the course doesn’t hold any worries for him. In February he finished T4at the Maybank in Malaysia. HIs driving accuracy is only 54.4% but with a GIR stat of 69.4% and Putts per GIR of 1.756 it doesn’t look like he holds him back.

I’ve been watching American Peter Uihlein for a while now and it’s beginning to look like he is getting the results his game demands. With three top ten finishes in his last seven outings I think he is well worth a gamble. He’s played a lot in Asia over the past few years and had a T4 in this event two years ago. His driving accuracy is worse than Levy’s at 51.7% but also has a good GIR of 68.7% and Putts per GIR of 1.73.

1.50 ew Alexander Levy (StanJames 30-1)
    1.50 ew Peter Uihlein (Betfred 22-1)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

About MrFixitsTips  |  FAQs  |  Support  |  Contact Us  |  Gamble Aware  |  Privacy Policy  | Part of the Gambla Network ©2017 12th Man Media Ltd.

Forgot your details?