17-20 Nov Ace's Golf Tips RSM Classic

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of aceventurer aceventurer 6 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of aceventurer aceventurer 

Sea Island, Georgia, was hit badly in September by Tropical Storm Hermine and then later at the end of the month by Hurricane Matthew. So for the Sea Island Resort to be able to hold the RSM Classic is remarkable.
    Both the Seaside and the Plantation Courses will be used and are ranked easiest in both fairways hit and greens in regulation, so this could turn out to be a putting contest.

Chris Kirk has certainly set his stall out for the new season with three top eight finishes in his last four tournaments. His one blip this season was at the Shriners but he did lead after the third round in the Sanderson Farms and also after the first round last week. His SG:Putting is 1.072 and putting average is 1.662, and although I said they probably aren’t that important, his driving accuracy is 56.70% and GIR 75%. I think Kirk is getting back to his best and hopefully will get back to winning ways again.

Lucas Glover missed the cut at the Safeways Open, the first tournament of the season, but then followed that with a T5 and a third. He hasn’t won on the PGATour since 2011 and decided in 2015 to go back to the Web.com Tour to find his game again. It seems to have worked. I think Glover is not far away from that elusive win. His DA is 64.29%, GIR 79.44%, SG:Putting .358 and putting average of 1.727.

1.50 ew Chris Kirk (Coral 18-1)
    1.50 ew Lucas Glover (Bet365 35-1)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

About MrFixitsTips  |  FAQs  |  Support  |  Contact Us  |  Gamble Aware  |  Privacy Policy  | Part of the Gambla Network ©2017 12th Man Media Ltd.

Forgot your details?