I’VE teamed up with Bet365 to bring you a great competition for the weekend of golf at Augusta.
Bet365 are paying up to five places at the US Masters and they’ve given me £100 in free bets to give away so it’s a great time to check out their site and open an account. My competition is also paying five places and here’s how you can win one of the free bets.
The competition is pretty simple. Pick three players to form your US Masters Fantasy Team. The person with the lowest combined aggregate score at the end of the tournament will be the winner.
First place will receive a £50 free bet at bet365. Runner-Up will get £25, 3rd place £15, 4th Place £10 and 5th Place £5.
- Pick 3 golfers to form your US Masters Fantasy Team. They will be the players that earn you points. The lowest aggregate score will win top prizes. If any of your players miss the cut you’ll automatically be out of the competition.
- When submitting your entry you must include each player’s pre-tournament odds from bet365
- Only one entry per person / IP address.
- All entries must be in before the first player tees off at 12.45pm Thursday.
- In the event of a tie for any of the prizes a draw will be made. Mr Fixit’s decision is final.
- 1st Place £50 free bet at bet365, 2nd £25, 3rd £15, 4th £10, 5th £5
Your entry to the competition should look like this;
- Rory McIlroy 10-1 bet365
- Jason Day 16-1 bet365
- Bubba Watson 28-1 bet365