Betfred are the bookies who made both teams to score the popular market it is today. Everyone offers the prices now – although not on all games – and Betfred still do bonus offers so check out the website.
Our Goals Galore competition is based on the UK card – league games only – and we want you to predict a treble where you think both teams will score.
Three winning trebles will be picked at random to win a £10 free bet with Betfred.
Each week I’ll put my tips on this post and I last week I missed out on the btts lines but predicted a 45-1 score and win treble. I was a Barnsley goal away from a 166-1 fourfold – but I still don’t like the market although I know punters do.
I am, however, a big fan of goals galore and here are my weekend tips.
SPFL Goals Galore Tips
- Kilmarnock v Partick Th
- Forfar v Ayr
- East Fife v Brechin
- Peterhead v Stirling
Pays £55 to a £10 stake at Betfred
English Goals Galore Tips
- MK Dons v Port Vale
- Leeds v Barnsley
- Hartlepool v Burton
Pays £50 to a £10 stake at Betfred
Score and Win Tips
- DUNDEE UTD v Ross County
- Werder Bremen v LEVERKUSEN
- Getafe v BARCELONA (Sun)
- Valencia v REAL MADRID (Sun)
Yankee (11 bets). Fourfold pays 75-1 at Betfred
Some Simple Rules
- You must quote Betfred odds for your Both Teams to Score Treble in order for your entry to count. These can be individual or accumulated odds.
- Your entry must be in before your first match kicks off (no cheating!)
- You must only include matches played in the UK
- Only one entry per person / per email address (we will check IP addresses for people placing multiple entries)
- If there’s more than 3 winning Trebles then I’ll randomly choose the winners of the prizes
- Winners will be notified by email and provided with a link to Betfred to follow.
Give your treble as a comment at the end of this article. Good luck!
— USEFUL LINKS —